MASA Contact

Posted by UNT MASA or The University of North Texas Malaysian Students Association

1 comment(s)

Hi Guys!! My name is Brian and I am a former student here at UNT. I work for Vonage and we all allow free international calling to over 60 countries worldwide including MALAYSIA! I think this would be very beneficial to you guys so come by and see me in the Student Union by the 1 o'clock lounge or call me at 6464304016 for any questions. Thanks!!

Post a Comment

About Us

is the student body for all Malaysian students in UNT. We aim to extend our resources to new students who are seeking support and guidance in their endeavors and provide emotional and peer support to existing members. With the establishment of MASA, it is a hope and intention to make Malaysia more widely known on campus.

MASA Events 2009

January
MASA welcome party
CNY party


February
Valentines Day dinner
Potluck party


March
UNT International Week

Weather

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget

Archives