Welcome Party Spring 09'

Posted by UNT MASA or The University of North Texas Malaysian Students Association in , ,

GONG XI FA CAI!

Happy Chinese New Year guys! It's the time of the year again.
I miss home so much. And I am sure all of you guys did too. Well maybe someone will miss their angpaos more. Can't say I am not one of them : P

In conjunction with celebrating Chinese New Year, MASA will be having a Welcome Party for the new member this Spring. Instead of our usual old pot luck style, we will be having hot pot, tong yuen and chinese rice cake (nian gao). MASA will be collecting $5 per person that night for the food materials. It will be a really fun night with games and different type of activities such as the Mafia! Im sure our dear president will want to have that on the game list : P


MASA Spring 09' Welcome Party

Venue: Ming Kai's House
Date: 31 Jan 09 (This coming Saturday)
Time: 3 pm
Dress code: RED!

Please RSVP your attendance by replying to this post!
Your name, dorm/apartment name, and if you need transport.

P/S: Remember to prepare $2.50 for the MASA membership dues. We will be collecting it during the party. Thank you so much guys : D Hope to see everyone there!

21 comment(s)

Ehh...i'm the first to RSVP ke? :P Any pressents? hehehe...

DUH im coming la! :)

I think everyone is coming lol

P/s: Our president would want Monopoly on the games list too! :P

Haha! YESSSSS mafia, monopoly, mahjong and big2 and bring anything you want.. maybe Pictionary?? Anyone has whiteboard and marker pen will do.

Naresh, MingKai and I will arrange for transport. I will be going to Ming Kai's place at about noon to get some stuff prepared. If anyone would like to come with me, I have 4 seats in my car.

Oh btw, I am coming!

I and little Elsha will be coming too...We are in...

Rosh and I will be coming 2...

Count me in!

Poh Lynn, can I go earlier with you?

tentulah saya datang.. :p

Siew Mun is coming too! Pictionary will be fun!

EILEEN IS DEFINITELY COMING TOOO!!

and why is everyone so cute! thanks for RSVP-ing so soon =DDD

Keputusan muktamad. Coming ;)

Hi there, I am that new guy from HUC. My name is Louis and I am a Psychology undergraduate. I am required to come and I could use some transport in case of bad weather like icy road.

Yup, unfortunately for you all, I am the only one you all get for the party. Bad economy got 'em all. I am sorry.

Eh...

really lah you all cannot do this wei..

I left my RSVP comment on the PREVIOUS post (the one with the poster on it)

ANyway....

1. Jamie
2. Maple Hall F312
3. Need transport

Thanks

me is coming !!! : )

Siapa lagi??

Ann and Richard akan datang!! =)

alicia ng, pL,
komalaa, elsa,
naresh, rosh,
jasmine, ming kai,
alycia lum, ally,
eileen, louis,
jamie, lisha,
ann, richard,

ada lagi..

Everyone, just FYI:

Practice your BM..
We will unveil a game that uses your BM skills.

Jangan memulangkan your BM skill kepada ciku ciku okie?

I won't be able to make it because I have work. Sorry. You guys have fun :-)

malini coming..

bringing my hzmate too. if thats ok w u guys.

Shi Yun and Jia Wen are coming! and both of us need transport thank yooooooou! :)

Post a Comment

About Us

is the student body for all Malaysian students in UNT. We aim to extend our resources to new students who are seeking support and guidance in their endeavors and provide emotional and peer support to existing members. With the establishment of MASA, it is a hope and intention to make Malaysia more widely known on campus.

MASA Events 2009

January
MASA welcome party
CNY party


February
Valentines Day dinner
Potluck party


March
UNT International Week

Weather

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget

Archives